Οτιδήποτε εκτός θέματος εδώ.

Συντονιστές: Nemo, Maddog, Whacker, BraiNKilleR

Άβαταρ μέλους
kaisakabisos
Jr. Pacman
Jr. Pacman

Δημοσίευση από kaisakabisos »

as conclusion (for me) :

The "virtual world" is like the real life : the most important is forget the differences and to communicate . So many troubles in the world are due to a bad communication & misunderstandings . Peoples need to communicate even if they have opposite opinions , or even they are ennemies.

The worst thing we can do , in the "virtual world" like in the real life, is to not communicate , or to refuse to communicate with each others .

In fact , in my previous post , i forget to say the most important : there was nothing personnal in the tracker's incident . It's not because it was Pepinos , it's not because of his nationality , his religion ,or the color of his skin ...
I agree at 100% with Ambu : There is no place for "ostracism" ;) when you work for an international community. No place for religious-related problems , no place for nationality-related problems , no place for racism .

My own brother (he's younger) is a member of the Pleasuredome , and you can be sure than if he don't seed i would shitlist him , and if he cheats i would ban him .

I thank all of you for the time you have spent to read my posts : like you , english is not my language , and unfortunatly i don't understand a single bit of greek ( french , german , english and italian only).

The most important is done : to communicate to prevent any misunderstanding .

Our differences are our richness ! don't forget that ...

have fun !

KKB
[img]http://forum.pleasuredome.org.uk/html/team_icons/permaban_f.gif[/img]
Άβαταρ μέλους
ambu_dare
Out of Space
Out of Space

Δημοσίευση από ambu_dare »

kaisakabisos έγραψε:...have fun !

KKB
I like your signature... :twisted:

...put it like this so that it could be properly viewable:

Κώδικας: Επιλογή όλων

Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
kaisakabisos
Jr. Pacman
Jr. Pacman

Δημοσίευση από kaisakabisos »

ambu_dare έγραψε:

KKB

thx ambu , i've modified my signature . It's not easy to read the menu when it's written in greek :) .

You know , today you and me , we show a good example of wisdom & mutual respect :

you tell me than you like my signature , and I am the man who placed this icon on your account ;). Thank you.

nice to meet you (<-- not a joke)

KKB 8)
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος kaisakabisos την 21 Φεβ 2008 18:54, έχει επεξεργασθεί 3 φορές συνολικά.
oblivion
Wonder Boy
Wonder Boy

Δημοσίευση από oblivion »

ambu_dare έγραψε:

KKB

I think Pepinos should change his avatar into this one! :twisted:
Εικόνα

@KKB
In case you haven't done already, you can use babelfish and have some fun with this thread! :lol:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/
pepinos έγραψε:ειλικρινα ρε pooky μπορει να εισαι 20χρονος, αλλα μερικες φορες συμπεριφερεσε σαν 8χρονος
Ενώ εσύ για 36χρονος! :D

Μα ρε Πεπίνε σοβαρά επιμένεις τώρα; :roll:
Βρε μπας και είσαι η Αννούλα και μας δουλεύεις; :lol:
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος oblivion την 21 Φεβ 2008 19:44, έχει επεξεργασθεί 1 φορά συνολικά.
Άβαταρ μέλους
ambu_dare
Out of Space
Out of Space

Δημοσίευση από ambu_dare »

kaisakabisos έγραψε:...You know , today you and me , we show a good example of wisdom & mutual respect :
you tell me than you like my signature , and I am the man who placed this icon on your account ;)...
Well, as we 've both already said, nothing personal... I didn't follow the rules so I got all I deserved. I didn't complain nor tried to open a new account :wink:

...yet
* :twisted:

* Don't worry, I'm just joking. By all means, I don't have the need of an PD account at the time being...
Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
grip
Emu Chief
Emu Chief

Δημοσίευση από grip »

Hi from me kaisakabisos.
Τhanks for posting here and made some things clear about PD. :wink:

P.S.Parle piu l'italiano? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Long live the emulator!!!!
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/2192/userbar517432aj.gif[/img][/url]
Άβαταρ μέλους
pooky(1)
Mame Maniac
Mame Maniac

Δημοσίευση από pooky(1) »

Hallo from me also kaisakabisos.

I have also an account at PD which I don't use much, but rules are there and they NEED to be followed by everyone.

Whoever dislikes the rules can walk away. Cheaters and ultimate leechers should be banned for ever, not from PD but from the use of Internet also.

@ Pepinos:

Νά'σαι καλά μάγκα μου, 20 ήμουν πριν 19 χρόνια. Πάω για 40 τώρα. Τουλάχιστον τα λάθη μας πρέπει να τα αποδεχόμαστε, ειδικά αυτά που κάνουν "μπαμ". Συγχαρητήρια στον Ambu που παραδέχτηκε την εσφαλμένη συμπεριφορά του, αν και διαφωνώ με όσα έκανε τον πάω ακόμα πιό πολύ.

Από τα λάθη μας μαθαίνουμε και γινόμαστε καλύτεροι. Οι ΠΡΑΓΜΑΤΙΚΟΙ φίλοι, όχι μόνο δεν θα μας κάνουν πέρα και δεν θα μας κοροϊδέψουν, αλλά θα μας εκτιμήσουν ακόμα περισσότερο όταν παραδεχτούμε κάποιο σφάλμα μας.

Αντίθετα το να υποτιμάμε τη νοημοσύνη των άλλων και να επιμένουμε σε πράγματα που έχουν αποδειχτεί ώς ψευδή και εσφαλμένα, μας θέτει στο περιθώριο και μας απομακρύνει από φίλους και παρέες.
14-06-1984 ----- 14-06-2011. 27 years of gaming!
Άβαταρ μέλους
GeoAnas
Methuselah
Methuselah
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από GeoAnas »

@ pooky(1)
Αχχχ τι καλά να είμασταν ξανά 20χρονοι !!!!!!

@ kaisakabisos
A BIG Thanks goes to PD moderator for bothering to post here.
Rules ARE Rules !! :twisted:
LAMERS have to get burned and send to oblivion where they belong!!!

@ all
Στο παρελθόν όντως είχαμε ΧΟΝΤΡΑ προβλήματα με το εξωτερικό.
Θυμάμαι πόσα mails είχαμε ανταλλάξει και με τον Nicola Salmoria περί του θέματος.....ages ago.... :cry:

@ pepinos
Όπως βλέπεις το θέμα σου πήρε διεθνή (ν)τροπή ! :oops: :evil:
oblivion
Wonder Boy
Wonder Boy

Δημοσίευση από oblivion »

GeoAnas έγραψε:LAMERS have to get burned and send to oblivion where they belong!!!
Noooooooo, don't send me Pepinos plz! :lol: :twisted: :oops:
Άβαταρ μέλους
Whacker
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Whacker »

kaisakabisos έγραψε:as conclusion (for me) :

The "virtual world" is like the real life : the most important is forget the differences and to communicate . So many troubles in the world are due to a bad communication & misunderstandings . Peoples need to communicate even if they have opposite opinions , or even they are ennemies.

The worst thing we can do , in the "virtual world" like in the real life, is to not communicate , or to refuse to communicate with each others .

In fact , in my previous post , i forget to say the most important : there was nothing personnal in the tracker's incident . It's not because it was Pepinos , it's not because of his nationality , his religion ,or the color of his skin ...
I agree at 100% with Ambu : There is no place for "ostracism" ;) when you work for an international community. No place for religious-related problems , no place for nationality-related problems , no place for racism .

My own brother (he's younger) is a member of the Pleasuredome , and you can be sure than if he don't seed i would shitlist him , and if he cheats i would ban him .

I thank all of you for the time you have spent to read my posts : like you , english is not my language , and unfortunatly i don't understand a single bit of greek ( french , german , english and italian only).

The most important is done : to communicate to prevent any misunderstanding .

Our differences are our richness ! don't forget that ...

have fun !

KKB
@KKB: Those would be the words I'd use to express my feelings about this incident. Thanks KKB for your comments and your presence here.
Thanks for everything else too - I personally owe you a Greek fest :)

Για τους υπόλοιπους:
@Pooky - Pepino: chill plz! (Or else!)
@Ambu: Τη γνώμη μου για σένα την ξέρεις. Τις απόψεις μου επίσης. Η μεταξύ μας συνάντηση ισχύει και θα οργανωθεί σύντομα. Είσαι παλληκάρι και αυτό μετράει (στο λόγο μού τα έκανες λίγο σαλάτα αλλά δε βαριέσαι)...
Τέλος, @ Maddog:
Κουμπάρε μου κουμπάρε μου σακούλα νάϊλον πάρε μου (για να μη λες πως δεν ακούω "σωστά" άσματα). Ευχαριστώ που έκανες ότι έκανες για αυτούς που έπρεπε (ξέρεις εσύ)...

Με αγωνιστικούς... :lol:
-Έτοιμο το compile;
-Ναι...
-Σβήσε και ξανάρχισε, βγήκε νέο update!
Άβαταρ μέλους
tasoulhs
Mame Freak
Mame Freak
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από tasoulhs »

oblivion έγραψε:
GeoAnas έγραψε:LAMERS have to get burned and send to oblivion where they belong!!!
Noooooooo, don't send me Pepinos plz! :lol: :twisted: :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: L O L ! ! ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
1) Είσαι troll ;
2) Είσαι ηλικίας 16- ;
3) Να διαβάζεις ξέρεις ;
100) Αν φοβάσαι το command line, το κουβαδάκι σου και σε άλλη παραλία!
666) Φοτυα στους ανωρφωγραθους !
Άβαταρ μέλους
Fotis_KFOR
Mame Maniac
Mame Maniac
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Fotis_KFOR »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

O.M.G. 3 μέρες δεν είχα Internet λόγω προβλήματος και έχασα TA επεισόδια (season 2) !!! :lol:
Άβαταρ μέλους
tasoulhs
Mame Freak
Mame Freak
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από tasoulhs »

Fotis_KFOR έγραψε::shock: :shock: :shock:

O.M.G. 3 μέρες δεν είχα Internet λόγω προβλήματος και έχασα TA επεισόδια (season 2) !!! :lol:
Εγώ αρχίζω και ανησυχώ...
Ο pepinos έχει εξαφανιστεί...
Που είναι τόσες ώρες;
Να το έκανε τελικά;
Αυτόκτ... άρχισε να διαβάζει τα MAMe-μένα readme.txt να ξεστραβωθεί;

pepinos come back!! :P
1) Είσαι troll ;
2) Είσαι ηλικίας 16- ;
3) Να διαβάζεις ξέρεις ;
100) Αν φοβάσαι το command line, το κουβαδάκι σου και σε άλλη παραλία!
666) Φοτυα στους ανωρφωγραθους !
Άβαταρ μέλους
pepinos
Emulation King
Emulation King

Δημοσίευση από pepinos »

GeoAnas έγραψε:
@ pepinos
Όπως βλέπεις το θέμα σου πήρε διεθνή (ν)τροπή ! :oops: :evil:
εαν θυμαμαι καλα, δεν εχω ασχοληθει προσωπικα μαζι σου.....η θα πρεπει να ασχοληθω, για να γινει λιγο αχταρμας εδω μεσα?

και το πως πηρε το θεμα...οπως λεμε κατω απο το αυλακι......γουστο μου και καμαρι μου :evil:
Κάποτε οι μαθητές του είχαν ρωτήσει το Αριστοτέλη για το ποιό είναι το αγριότερο ζώο. Και εκείνος αποκρίθει : Από τα οικόσιτα ο ΚΟΛΑΚΑΣ και από τα ελεύθερα ο ΣΥΚΟΦΑΝΤΗΣ.
Άβαταρ μέλους
TallMan
Mame Maniac
Mame Maniac

Δημοσίευση από TallMan »

Θέλω να πιστεύω πως αυτά που γράφεις δεν τα εννοείς, αλλά τα γράφεις από άμυνα αισθανόμενος πως τα έχουν βάλει όλοι μαζί σου.
Nα'χα αλλο ενα δεκαρικο!Μου τελειωσαν τα credit!

My animals slow! ;)

F1 πιστα στην Ελλαδα ρεεεεε!!!!!!!!!
Κλειδωμένο